12 October 2005

WOW!

Avid and regular readers have been wondering about my recent lack of bloggery.  It’s a very long story, however, I can tell you this much: I, as the poster-child for skepticism about past-lives and all that hoo-hah, am now a convert.  I had the most amazing experience of my life on Saturday during a hypnotherapy session and I’ll be sharing some of it here in the weeks and months ahead.  All I’m saying right now is that the missing pieces of the jig-saw puzzle that is my life are falling into place, I know more about my soul than I could have ever imagined, I’m happier than you could believe, I know who my soulmate is, my faith is stronger than ever, and I have absolutely no fear of death.  There’s so much more to say, but it’ll take time for me to process it, so be patient.  And by the way, I’m not raving bonkers!    

2 comments:

Rob Byrnes said...

Hey, I was at the same party as you on Saturday and I didn't have a life-changing experience!

I knew I should have had the vodka!

Mark said...

I was feeling so good at the party that I didn't dare have my usual gin and tonic because it would have sent me into hyperspace. It's now Thursday and I'm still feeling great!