21 October 2005

Patience

I’ve not been visible for a couple of days because (a) I have a nasty cold, and (b) I’m on the phone night and day to those Sharper Image delivery people demanding to know where my Piers’s new massage chair is.  While he’s hiking in Peru, I’m looking after the manse, just to make sure that my his wide-screen, high density digital television system and DVR are fully functional.  He was kind enough to order a new massage chair for me to keep me amused while he’s gone, and put me in charge of receiving it, so I’ve taken a couple of days off work just in case they call my cell phone to arrange early delivery.  You can’t be too careful, I say!  I know full well that it’s not scheduled (that’s pronounced SHED-yooled) to arrive till next week and that’s what’s really making me sick.  I may have to have it accidentally-on-purpose delivered to a certain apartment on West 56th Street.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of purchasing a massage chair. I am now doing research via the web and found your posting very usuful. I am also interested in Ijoy Massage Chair Review.
Thanks.