25 February 2005

I'm Back

Dear Reading Public

It seems that my contributions to the wonderful world of bloggery have been missed. After an in-depth study of the impact of my postings, and a roundtable disccussion (regulars will know which round table), I have decided to cave-in to the pressure and visit digitally with y'all once again.

Today, I shall be ranting about what's annoying me most right now.

1. Top of this very long list is the fact that I've caved-in to a huge amount of pressure applied by FARB and Greg.

2. I don't know what kind of cat a 'kitten kaboodle' is. The Cat Lover's Guide to Kittens is of no help!

3. It's still winter.

4. I haven't had a drink all day and it's now 11.23am.

5. The weekend, which starts shortly, gets shorter as the days go on.

There will be more of this later, becuase I'll definitely be more annoyed as the day wears on.

No comments: