06 January 2005

New Year Resolutions Update

It's day six of the new year, so let's find out how the resolutions are going.

It's all going very well. Er... well, um... I've learned how to text on my phone... that's been an ambition of mine since 2004. And I've taken up blogging, which was a bit of a surprise all round, actually. As far as the smoking, drinking and other vices are concerned, I'm happy to report that it's day two of my giving up giving up. Oh, drat! That wasn't meant to happen for a whole month! Well, there's always next year.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up to the effort..??

At least I get complete thoughts on your text messages

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, searching for information in reguards to any new lemon laws on massachusetts lemon law and read your site on this post. Not exactly what I needed but it drew my attention. Many people get into trouble with massachusetts lemon law and the new laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.